Brake Service and Repairs
A Brake Service is obviously required if your vehicle takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes.. However there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to look out for to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symtpoms - you need to get your brakes checked:
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal is low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- You notice stuttering in your steering wheel when you brake
- Your brakes squeak or squeal
If you become aware of any of these symptoms , contact us at Kinnane`s Car Clinic as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; forgetting their regular service means you are risking your life. Braking systems should be checked out at every service and by a specialist with the appropriate experience.
At Kinnane`s Car Clinic we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns . Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Kinnane`s Car Clinic today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!