Air Conditioning Service
Driving through rush hour without air conditioning is no fun. Especially after a long day at work or before an important meeting, sweating it out in your car, 4WD or truck can be a real pain. Nip your aircon problems in the bud early or prevent them entirely with regular servicing.
From a simple regas to routine repairs to diagnosing and fixing more complicated air conditioning problems, Kinnane`s Car Clinic have got you covered. We are located in Ipswich West and serve many customers in the surrounding areas as well.
Why Work with Us?
- Exceptional Care: As a part of the Repco Authorised Network of mechanics we have all the latest diagnostic equipment to keep your car running at optimal performance
- Peace of Mind: We offer the peace of mind which comes from the Repco Nationwide Warranty along with the friendly service which comes from dealing with a neighbourhood shop
- Education: Not only are our mechanics attending ongoing seminars and checking service bulletins, but they are always available to help our clients learn more about what is going on with their car
Our Services Include;
- Refrigerant Regas
- Electrical repair and Fuse Replacement
- Compressor replacement
- Condenser Repair
- Replacement Fittings
- ORing Replacement
- Pressure Switch Repair
- Cabin Filter Replacement
- Cooling Fan Replacement
- Evaporator Drain Cleaning
- Hose Replacement and repairs
Air Conditioning System Failure: Symptoms and Causes
There is a tell tale sign that the air conditioning system is not working: no cool air. Even though the result may be the same in many cases, the cause may differ. In order to understand what is causing a lack of cool air in your car or truck, here are some common symptoms and causes of air conditioning system failure.
- When the compressor clutch is broken the compressor will not engage
- Mold or dirt on the cabin filter may cause strange smells to fill the cabin
- Air which is not getting cold enough may be caused by a failed oring which is leaking refrigerant gas
- Air will not freely flow into the cabin when the ventilation fan is broken
- When the expansion valve is frozen there will not be proper refrigerant flow in the air conditioning system
For a high quality Air Conditioning Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 13 POUND ST and service many customers in Ipswich West and the surrounding areas.
• Air Conditioner Smells
• Clean Cabin Air Filters
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am am to 5:00 pm