Fuel Injection Repairs
If your car has delayed acceleration, sounds rough at idle or has trouble starting then you probably have a problem with your fuel injection system. Bring your car into Kinnane's Car Clinic at 13 Pound St in Ipswich West and we'll have the problem diagnosed and fixed asap.
| Book Online Now |
Our fuel injection service includes;
- Inspection of various parts
- Repairs where possible
- Replacements where required
- Cleaning where required
Here are some common EFI problems and their possible causes;
- The car won't start - often a problem with your ECU (engine control unit) or fuel pump. The ECU runs the whole show so if there's a problem somewhere or in the ECU itself it will probably shut the car down. Your fuel pump brings the fuel from the tank to the engine, if there's a problem and no fuel is making it through then obviously your car won't work.
- Poor or low performance - could be a problem with your fuel injectors such as leaking seals, or a broken, clogged or fault fuel filter leading to impurities getting into your engine.
- Rough idle - again, likely a problem with your fuel filter. It may need to be cleaned, repaired or replaced.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm