Exhaust System Services
Exhaust system issues can be a headache, literally. A loud muffler can be a sign of a broken exhaust pipe or rust damage. Not only is this an annoyance for your family and other on the road, but it can be a danger because of the fumes. For all your exhaust system issues including catalytic converter service, muffler replacement or overheating, make an appointment to see out mechanics in Ipswich West today!
Why Work With Kinnane’s Car Clinic
- Professional Service: All of our mechanics are kept up to date on the latest tools, diagnostic equipment, makes and models thanks to ongoing Repco training seminars and service bulletins.
- Peace of Mind: All of our work comes with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee because we are a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network.
- Any Size Issue: We can care for the family car or an entire fleet of vehicles. Whether you are looking for log book service, an exhaust system upgrade or muffler replacement, we can make your car, or cars, purr.
Exhaust System Services From Kinnane’s Car Clinic
- Exhaust System Inspection
- Silencer Replacement
- Sheath Replacement
- Metal Ducting Work
- Expansion Chamber Replacement
- Manifold Replacement
- Turned Header Replacement
- Catalytic Convertor Cleaning
- Catalytic Converter Repair
- Exhaust Pipe Replacement
- Muffler Repair
- Muffler Replacement
- Resonator Repair
Exhaust System: Common Issues
Our mechanics are well versed in all exhaust system issues. To help you communicate what you are experiencing here are some common symptoms and causes.
- Loud Rumbling: The muffler may have broken down due to wear and tear or rust.
- Failed Emissions: The catalytic converter can break down due to a blown head gasket, unburned fuel, oxygen sensor malfunctioning or coolant contamination.
- Overheating: The sheath around the catalytic converter can break down.
- Loss of Efficiency: An issue with the manifold may cause the catalytic converter to fail and the emissions and the fuel system to work incorrectly.
- Loss of Fuel Efficiency: The expansion chamber may be broken and air pressure drops.
For all of your exhaust system issues make an appointment with the mechanics at Kinnane’s Car Clinic today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm