Ignition System Services
From hot and cold spark plugs to ignition switches to batteries, there are plenty of issues which can arise with a vehicle. In order to prevent these issues or for an efficient fix when one arises, you need to turn to a team you can trust. At Kinnane’s Car Clinic we give you the attention of a small local mechanic with the peace of mind of the Repco Nationwide Warranty.
Why Work With Kinnane’s Car Clinic
Being a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre family we offer:
- Peace of mind thanks to the Nationwide Guarantee
- Top mechanics in the field thanks to the ongoing training on the latest diagnostic equipment
- A great value thanks to the Repco spare parts network, which allows us to find the right part in your budget
Ignition System Services Offered from Kinnane’s Car Clinic
- Distributer Cap Replacement
- High Voltage Coil Lead Replacement
- Vacuum Advance Timing Adjustment
- Centrifugal Advance Timing Adjustment
- Spark Plug Testing
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Hot Spark Plug Replacement
- Cold Spark Plug Replacement
- Spark Plug Wire Replacement
- Ignition System Overhaul
- Ignition Module Replacement
- Ignition Switch Replacement
- Ignition Signal Sensor Timing Adjustment
- Battery Cleaning
- Battery Replacement
- Alternator Repair
- Compression Chamber Repair
- Distributerless Ignition Repair
- Rotor Repair
Passing the Trust, Knowledge and Experience onto our Clients
We want our clients to understand their vehicles the same way our mechanics do. Therefore, we have come up with a simple glossary of ignition system parts so that when we work through a problem with the vehicle, we can all be on the same page.
- Spark Plugs: Made up of an electrode in a ceramic chamber with a gasket and connector.
- Hot Spark Plugs: A spark plug which is designed to burn hotter for reducing chemical deposits.
- Cold Spark Plugs: A spark plug which is designed to burn cooler for high performance engines.
- Alternator: Generates the electric current from the battery which is then used to ignite the spark plugs and the fuel.
For these ignition system issues and more in Ipswich West, contact us at Kinnane’s Car Clinic today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am am to 5:00 pm